We always enjoy reading the Road Warrior column in the Las Vegas Review Journal, particularly when it lets us know about upcoming road work where we might get a Las Vegas speeding ticket doubled for a work zone. Here is just a snippet of those, taken straight from Road Warrior itself, that might be useful to our readers as well:
- “Summerlin Parkway is restricted between Buffalo Drive and the 215 Beltway until Tuesday. Crews are installing a cable rail median barrier.
- Interstate 15 will be restricted between Craig Road and Speedway Boulevard in North Las Vegas from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday through Thursday nights until Nov. 10. Crews are widening the freeway.
- Main Street is restricted between Bonneville Avenue and Las Vegas Boulevard until Dec. 1 for street improvements.
- Rampart Boulevard is restricted between Summerlin Parkway and Lake Mead Boulevard until Nov. 19 for a landscaping project.
- The Martin Luther King Boulevard onramp to northbound U.S. Highway 95 will is closed through November. Crews are erecting retaining walls around the Spaghetti Bowl interchange as part of Project Neon.
- The Interstate 15 northbound and southbound ramps connecting to northbound U.S. Highway 95 will be closed until late February. Crews are building a new bridge as part of Project Neon.
- The Interstate 15 northbound and southbound ramps connecting to Martin Luther King Boulevard will be closed until late February. Crews are building a new bridge as part of Project Neon.
- The ramp leading from westbound Warm Springs Road to the westbound 215 Beltway will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sundays through Fridays until mid-March. Crews are working on the new flyover ramp and bridge.
- Southbound U.S. Highway 95 will be reduced to one lane between Durango Drive and Ann Road from 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. weekdays through June. Crews are working on the Centennial Bowl ramps.
- Sections of Bonneville Avenue, Charleston Boulevard, Grand Central Parkway and Martin Luther King Boulevard will have closed or disrupted lanes surrounding the Spaghetti Bowl as crews work on Project Neon through July 2018.”
These are places, but not all of the places, that you could get a Las Vegas speeding ticket in a construction zone meaning a double fine. That is, unless you fight your speeding ticket online with 24hourticketpower.com. We’ll take care of everything. In the vast majority of our cases people who fight a Las Vegas speeding ticket online with 24hourticketpower.com do not have to leave home – no visit to our office, no need to go to traffic court, and a great outcome for your ticket and license points. Click ‘n Fix your Las Vegas speeding ticket online today with 24hourticketpower.com